Hey guys, looking for a pair of headphones great for gaming and music 100$

chinoxl

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2012
Hello guys, last time i made a post i got a pair of headphones for myself. Seeing how it's black Friday tomorrow, I was wondering if anyone can help me find a Steal on a new pair of headphones for 100 bucks flat. With shipping and tax all together. Please I know its the holidays; that's why I'm coming to the forums for help once again. Post the best headphones you guys can find. Thanks a bunch and happy thanksgiving.

chinoxl

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2012

I looked these uo before but I heard that their are headphones with better sound stages than this for around the same price. Have you used these before and if you have. can you rate on a scale how decent he sound stage is. Thank you. Forgot to mention for Cs:Go

the ad500x has a very large soundstage (one of the largest if not the largest in your budget) however also lacks significant low end bass to the effect that most people call them bass-less. good for advantage in fps games (you hear footsteps easier due to very little low end bass) however this can also make them less interesting and more analytical sounding compared to other headphones.

the hd558 might have less soundstage however it is by no means bad and is good enough for gaming. they are closer to neutral than the 500x with a bit more bass and bit less bright treble. in short, they are an easy listening set that most anyone will like unless they are looking for something specific sounding in terms of audio.

both are good choices depending on what you're needs, expectations and preferences are.