Hi I am using Sony Xperia m in this mobile Internel storage not enough for me. If I want to install some apps it shown, not en

Vinaiprassanth

Commendable
Jun 24, 2016
am using Sony Xperia m in this mobile Internel storage not enough for me. If I want to install some apps it shown, not enough storage in ur mobile how can get more storage or else is their any other solution? Please kindly give me alternative solution for me. Am so struggling with this problem.
My e-mail address was removed by Moderator for your security.

Solution
From your original post, it seems you may not have an external SdCard yet so buy a micro SdCard online from a store. Go for a 32GB capacity card because Apps are getting bigger and you might also like to store or at least backup, photos and music, etc. While you're in the shop, buy a carrier so you can use the card in your PC or laptop. It looks like a full size SdCard but instead has a small slot at the bottom end to house a micro card.

Look carefully round the edges of the device to see if there's a tiny black slot. If it isn't there, you'll have to take the back off. It only fits in one way and pushing it harder the wrong way round won't make it go in any quicker. :D

Then go into Apps>Settings>Storage and click on Mount...

Vinaiprassanth

Commendable
Jun 24, 2016

That one is called JellyBean so tap the Apps squares and go to Settings and tap More then Storage and finally, Applications.

Pick one you want to move and tap it then tap the box marked Move to SdCard.

You can then tap any other app you want to move.

From your original post, it seems you may not have an external SdCard yet so buy a micro SdCard online from a store. Go for a 32GB capacity card because Apps are getting bigger and you might also like to store or at least backup, photos and music, etc. While you're in the shop, buy a carrier so you can use the card in your PC or laptop. It looks like a full size SdCard but instead has a small slot at the bottom end to house a micro card.

Look carefully round the edges of the device to see if there's a tiny black slot. If it isn't there, you'll have to take the back off. It only fits in one way and pushing it harder the wrong way round won't make it go in any quicker. :D

Then go into Apps>Settings>Storage and click on Mount SdCard and you're ready to move the Apps..

Solution