Hi, I need a computer for my wife. I have about $700 bucks to spend.

Solution
The Intel integrated graphics isn't the greatest thing going out there but it isn't that shabby. From my reading, as long as there is enough memory allocated to the graphics, it runs Diablo 3 at decent frame rates and resolutions. Ultra settings shouldn't be expected but High setting should be playable. I've been surprised a few times by the performance of the newer Intel integrated graphics solutions (it should go without saying that dedicated is better though).
I think it'll work pretty good for what you're describing
The HP Envy TouchSmart should work, I would suggest the use of a cooling pad with it since the most complaints I've seen seem to be heat related. As far as buying a factory refurbished anything, I tend to try to get extended warranties for those (in this case since the warranty is only 3 months) but it seems a little pricy to me so I say, get a cooling pad, it should help create a bit of insurance for the laptop's longevity
A few quick searches yielded me nothing with better value (admittedly did not search hard)

krackinwise

Estimable
Nov 17, 2014

Thanks for the response! I was a little worried about the Intel HD Graphics 4600 because I heard there not that great for playing games.

The Intel integrated graphics isn't the greatest thing going out there but it isn't that shabby. From my reading, as long as there is enough memory allocated to the graphics, it runs Diablo 3 at decent frame rates and resolutions. Ultra settings shouldn't be expected but High setting should be playable. I've been surprised a few times by the performance of the newer Intel integrated graphics solutions (it should go without saying that dedicated is better though).
I think it'll work pretty good for what you're describing

Solution