Hi, what is the most powerful laptop regardless of how pretty it is and battery life etc

dan3141592653

Estimable
Feb 23, 2015
Hi everybody, I am looking for a laptop with a i7 and the best GPU possible which is able to run OSX and windows at the same time with one as a virtual machine. I have tried looking around and all I find seem to be compromises between performance and efficiency. I dont give a monkeys about efficiency. Please help me find a laptop

Solution
from all the options so far the origin pc and xmg are the most powerful ones since they are running desktop cpus thus giving them big edge on cpu performance. the 4790k is extremely powerful even for a desktop cpu and by far the best option out of all since most of the other cpus (like 4790T) are butchered power saving cpus that are made for long battery life and less heat.

Iamsoda

Estimable
Feb 18, 2015

Any gaming or no?

dan3141592653

Estimable
Feb 23, 2015

Thanks, it looks on point. How could I check if all the OSX wifi/GPU drivers etc would work

Finstar

Honorable
Sep 7, 2013
from all the options so far the origin pc and xmg are the most powerful ones since they are running desktop cpus thus giving them big edge on cpu performance. the 4790k is extremely powerful even for a desktop cpu and by far the best option out of all since most of the other cpus (like 4790T) are butchered power saving cpus that are made for long battery life and less heat.

Solution