Solved! Hisense tv issue

Nov 17, 2021
Hi
All of a sudden after hisense and android logo its a complete black screen. Tv is just 14 months old. Display is crisp clear and there were no issues faced and this happened all of a sudden. What could be the reason and how can i factory reset if its required?

Solution
As every TV is different by manufacturer, you will have to contact the manufacturer, or some other resource if there is a reset , and if so, what it is. May just be a unplugging power down.

I believe this is a hardware issue, that no reset will fix,
Do you have sound? Also, grab a flashlight and point it at the screen to see if you can make
out any image. If you see one (it will be dim) it's a backlight issue.
I've done plenty of those and if you feel like saving the shop charge, I can help you with that.
if no image with a flashlight test, it's either a power supply issue, or main board, but I need more info.
As for "All of a sudden after hisense and android logo its a complete black screen. "

Things fail, asking why now, is...

BEAUFORD_SAVAGE

Respectable
Sep 6, 2020
As every TV is different by manufacturer, you will have to contact the manufacturer, or some other resource if there is a reset , and if so, what it is. May just be a unplugging power down.

I believe this is a hardware issue, that no reset will fix,
Do you have sound? Also, grab a flashlight and point it at the screen to see if you can make
out any image. If you see one (it will be dim) it's a backlight issue.
I've done plenty of those and if you feel like saving the shop charge, I can help you with that.
if no image with a flashlight test, it's either a power supply issue, or main board, but I need more info.
As for "All of a sudden after hisense and android logo its a complete black screen. "

Things fail, asking why now, is pointless. The world is a imperfect place and things break.
Tell me what you find, and if there is sound.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS