Question Hmdi cable

Nov 18, 2019
I've been trying to find a way to watch my phone on my TV I finally got it HDMI cable with phone port adapter. It still doesn't work I might be doing something wrong AR either phone or TV are compatible for screen mirroring. Any suggestions?

I've been trying to find a way to watch my phone on my TV I finally got it HDMI cable with phone port adapter. It still doesn't work I might be doing something wrong AR either phone or TV are compatible for screen mirroring. Any suggestions?

How can I hook up hmdi cable to phone. I've tried. No luck. Maybe tv not compatible. R phone. Please help? Thanks

Any suggestions?

Well not knowing what phone, what TV, what you are trying to view, and how you are trying to view it, makes it kind of impossible to answer.

The type of phone and TV will make a difference in if it is even possible. Then what you are trying to view and how you are trying to view it (direct, specific app, etc.) also makes a difference.

Please respond with more details so we can try and assist.

Android
Well not knowing what phone, what TV, what you are trying to view, and how you are trying to view it, makes it kind of impossible to answer.

The type of phone and TV will make a difference in if it is even possible. Then what you are trying to view and how you are trying to view it (direct, specific app, etc.) also makes a difference.

It's a andriod smart phone saynyo tv 2017. I bought HDMI cable

Android

It's a andriod smart phone saynyo tv 2017. I bought HDMI cable
Hmdi to TV and other end to phone. I have unlimited data. No internet but that's what cables for

How can I hook up hmdi cable to phone. I've tried. No luck. Maybe tv not compatible. R phone. Please help? Thanks

which android smart phone model and which sanyo TV model is it? Did you solve your problem?

As helpstar said, we need more info. :)

Just saying an Android and a Sanyo isn't really saying what they are. We need to know the make/model of both. And the Android version of the phone. Each device has different specs and abilities.

Again, it also is going to depend on what you are trying to watch on the TV from the phone. Is it personal videos (ones on the phone itself), vids from online, something else? We need to know at least in general what it is you are trying to watch and from where as well they are accessed differently by the phone.

I didn't realize there was an additional thread for this. Thanks for moving it over.

Repeating what I stated before (before the info was moved)...

Which android smart phone model and which sanyo TV model is it? Did you solve your problem?

As was stated above (and before), we need more info. :)

Just saying an Android and a Sanyo isn't really saying what they are. We need to know the make/model of both. And the Android version of the phone. Each device has different specs and abilities.

Again, it also is going to depend on what you are trying to watch on the TV from the phone. Is it personal videos (ones on the phone itself), vids from online, something else? We need to know at least in general what it is you are trying to watch and from where as well they are accessed differently by the phone.

Do let us know.

Nov 18, 2019
What is the exact make/model of the phone itself?

Some phones can use an adapter like this:

https://www.amazon.com/HDTV-Adapter-Reader-Samsung-Galaxy/dp/B06ZZ729F5

The answer, however, regarding your options depend on what you are using.

Also, please don't start any additional threads on the topic. Four separate threads have been merged into this one. Follow up here. Thanks.
I have a Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit. Tried to hook up HDMi cable to sanyo tv and didn't work. What else can I try