Solved! Home audio sound bar w/ fire tv stick suggestions?

Nov 2, 2018
Hi all,

I am looking for suggestions, my current setup is a projector on a thick wooden coffee table. I use an amazon fire tv stick. I am thinking about installing (screwing?) a sound bar under that table so it's "invisible " and maybe a bass system in/behind the sofa.
It needs to be Bluetooth to connect to fire tv stick, have a remote and ideally two different power unit (one for sound bar and one for Bass).

Budget is a max of 300 for the time being but it can be less. It is not a massive room.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your input

guanyu210379

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2007
My idea at this moment is to have:
FireTV --> AV Receiver (some soundbars/bases have them built-in) --> HDMI cable --> projector.
Note:
- If having HDMI cable that long is possible.
- This settings will give you more flexibility, if you plan to have more HDMI sources.
- I have Sony XT-HT100 (3 HDMI inputs), if you want to know.

If Bluetooth is really the only way, well you might wanna consider Samsung HW-M450. This unit has a wireless subwoofer, which I think you want too.
I do not know how is with the soundlag tho'.

guanyu210379

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2007
Audio 100% over Bluetooth is not meant to be used like that on most cases in my opinion.
Many Bluetooth devices have bad input lag, the sound comes quite late and this is very noticeable on movies, games, etc.
I would avoid this kind of setup.

hmmm..write your beamer/projector exact model and we will try to look what options are better for you.

Nov 2, 2018
Hi,

Thanks for your answer. At the moment, I have no other way to connect my fire tv to soundsystem but bluetooth. My projector has no output as far as I am aware. I will send picture and model later today.

Thanks

guanyu210379

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2007
My idea at this moment is to have:
FireTV --> AV Receiver (some soundbars/bases have them built-in) --> HDMI cable --> projector.
Note:
- If having HDMI cable that long is possible.
- This settings will give you more flexibility, if you plan to have more HDMI sources.
- I have Sony XT-HT100 (3 HDMI inputs), if you want to know.

If Bluetooth is really the only way, well you might wanna consider Samsung HW-M450. This unit has a wireless subwoofer, which I think you want too.
I do not know how is with the soundlag tho'.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JackMateo123 Audio 1
B Audio 4
deusman Audio 2
2 Audio 3
M Audio 1
L Audio 1
Kemalmohd Audio 0
G Audio 1
K Audio 4
Chinu8763 Audio 6
B Audio 3