Home cinema not getting 5.1 out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insanium

Prominent
Apr 8, 2017
So i have a home cinema samsung j5150 conected via an optical cable to a asus xonar dgx, sound card. I have ac3 and lav filters instaled, and somehow some weeks ago i managed to configured it propperly so the central speaker would have the voice and the rest would have the effects, also i knew it was working because i coudn't control the volume from the pc. Then i switched to the headphones and all my configs just reseted or idk, because it started with not having voice in movies/shows etc...i fiddled around a lot with the channels the setttings in media player classci(thats what i used). I reinstalled everything, and when i select 5.1 from xonar now , i get a really bassless and not properly configured sound, alsothe voice works only if change from the software ( https://gyazo.com/cf9eb736a0f7af39006321466bd9c85a ) the position of the central speaker, which makes it so that the voice works either in the central and left speakers or right .... which is not ok. Idk what to do anymore ,thats why i'm asking you ... I've reinstalled and reconfigured stuff tens of times

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS