Solved! honor p8 lite

May 29, 2018
my phone is stolen there was personal data in that which i moved in safe option in file manager is it safe or not...my phone was locked and i only use my g mail account in play store so is it possible to use device manager to erase data.. one thing more mother board imei can be changed and if not then activated sim card required for reset or not

Solution
Well the safe option should have had you add a password, fingerprint, or other means required to open and access the data. So if that was turned on, while there is no way to 100% say no one could hack it, it is safer than if you just had them on the device. Unless you had an app on the phone that can remotely wipe it, there is nothing you can do with the files and apps on it. In regard to motherboard and IMEI, they wouldn't need to change that to use the phone. They would just need their own SIM.

What I would do is one, contact your carrier/service provider and have them cut the service to the device, and two, report it to the police.

Oh and three, log into any account you had accessed from that other phone and change all your passwords.
Well the safe option should have had you add a password, fingerprint, or other means required to open and access the data. So if that was turned on, while there is no way to 100% say no one could hack it, it is safer than if you just had them on the device. Unless you had an app on the phone that can remotely wipe it, there is nothing you can do with the files and apps on it. In regard to motherboard and IMEI, they wouldn't need to change that to use the phone. They would just need their own SIM.

What I would do is one, contact your carrier/service provider and have them cut the service to the device, and two, report it to the police.

Oh and three, log into any account you had accessed from that other phone and change all your passwords.

Solution
May 29, 2018
thanks for your reply:
i have reported but not blocked my imei if somebody use their sim their data will appear to the department.. my question was is it possible that they can change the imei and use mother board... some time thief opens the phone and sells their screen, mother board and battery ... and honor p8 lite have the option of safe folder in file manger which helps not to appear your data in gallery... and that safe folder is locked... and my phone is also locked.. to reset phone did they required active sim to insert in phone and internet..?
i just enter my g mail on play store. could it help me to access device manager

May 29, 2018
It would be extremely hard to pull that off means difficult to change imei..than if he uses his sim he could be caught.
Is reset needs to insert activated sim or internet because I have blocked my sim

I am not seeing where you are going with this. It was stolen and it is highly unlikely it would be found (phone kept in tact or not) and you would have to have reported it to the police. Even then getting it back is very rare. In the future if you want to protect things I suggest that you don't keep everything on the phone. Secure folder or not. You still lose it even if no one accesses and it is just wiped. You risk someone getting your private info. You risk them gaining access to any account you have accessed form that phone. This is why I tell people, convenient or not, it is better to always log out of things and not save passwords, and to always back up your personal data.