Hooking up a 2.1 speaker system with a powered subwoofer to a Vizio TV

Hattie_2

Commendable
Jan 15, 2017
I have a Vizio HD TV with a coaxial audio out. I have a 2.1 speaker system with a powered subwoofer with a 1/8" female socket. Using a Y cable with a 1/8" male end and 2 RCA 3.5 male connectors on the other end. Nothing seems to work. The TV has RCA cable audio in and only the one coaxial audio out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Audio 3
B Audio 1
L Audio 1
C Audio 4
H Audio 1
I Audio 2
jtk2515 Audio 6
W Audio 2
T Audio 1
F Audio 2
C Audio 2
N Audio 2
G Audio 5
T Audio 2
R Audio 1
S Audio 2
J Audio 4
T Audio 1
E Audio 2
I Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Hooking up a sub woofer
Question trouble hooking up befree 4.1 channel surround sound to desktop pc
Question I have a pair of Mackie thump 12a active pa speakers. They are awesome ! How can I hook them up to my smart TV ?
Solved! I have a 2010 Panasonic Viera model p50 that I would love to hook Bluetooth speakers. I could not seem to get a taetronics tra
Solved! Only have one wire out of PC and trying to hook up traditional two wires to amp then to speakers
Help with hooking up sub woofer to computer
Solved! How to hook up Klipsch RP-280F speakers to my desktop
add more speakers to sony that has speakersalready hook up to it
she was how do i hook up a Sony model number s ACT 780 active speaker system to a vizio TV model for 7 0 V L
Solved! How to hook up alexa accourtics 5.1 wired speakers directly to tv
So I have the new Tw j5500 tower speakers with built in sub.. so took hook it up to a 7.1 surround system , for sound output
Hello, i have two Samsung bluetooth speakers. Can i hook those up to my PA System? Thanks....
Hooking a car subwoofer to home system
How do I hook up outdoor speakers to a soundbar system
P.A. system speaker hook up.
How to hook up Home Theater Sound System to Laptop?
How to hook up Bose companion 5 computer speaker system to my Samsung plasma tv and Samsung blu Ray
Hooking a new tv to an old receiver and speaker system
I have an old Sony MHC-2600Mini Hi-FI bookshelf system with only wired speaker outputs. Can I hook up a bluetooth transmitter
Can I hook my stereo system up to my TV that uses a coaxial connection

ASK THE COMMUNITY