Horror Movie Takes Direction From the Audience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsian

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2007
Also, what if somebody kept getting the wrong advice to the character and he/she dies at the end, will people end up beating that person at the end (outside of the theater)???

magicandy

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2008
[citation][nom]Parsian[/nom]Also, what if somebody kept getting the wrong advice to the character and he/she dies at the end, will people end up beating that person at the end (outside of the theater)???[/citation]

I don't think it sticks with one audience member for the whole movie but rather asks a new person with each question.

I'm glad they went with a system like this instead of having the whole audience vote every time or something, which would probably yield predictable answers.

frozenlead

Distinguished
But if I take out my phone, I'll get stabbed with a meat thermometer...

Sounds like a cool idea..I think it's something I'd have to experience in order to see if it actually is good.

Someguyperson

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2007
I love how the words"software" and "voice recognition" shudder in a creepy way in the intro. Because we all know that voice recognition software is as creepy as it gets.

bogcotton

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
[citation][nom]frozenlead[/nom]But if I take out my phone, I'll get stabbed with a meat thermometer...Sounds like a cool idea..I think it's something I'd have to experience in order to see if it actually is good.[/citation]

No,

If you take out your phone, you will have to get your homies to stab whoever complains with a meat thermometer.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
However, the movie -must- have some kind of relation to cellular phones. What if it's an oldie movie? or something without phone?

slimkiller

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009
[citation][nom]jon bon wonton[/nom]I'll wait for the Choose Your Own Adventure novelization.[/citation]

lol, these already exist, I have a Goosebumps book that allows you to make your own choices and tells u to turn to certain pages that follow the choice u made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS