Hotel wifi vs LTE or?

chevyfan454

Commendable
Jul 31, 2016
So as it stands I'm traveling quite a bit for work and look to do some gaming while at the hotel in the evenings. However I know hotels can sometimes have really spotty wifi. Other than attempting to connect with an Ethernet cable, what other options are available? A friend of mine with the same job purchased a jetpack for LTE hotspots through Verizon and it seems to work well for him, but I have AT&T. Should I try a mobile hotspot device through them or are there better options?

Solution
that would be the only other option. go to whoever you have you mobile phone with and get one of their USB dongles or hotspot devices and add it onto your plan. just remember that this would be the same as the data plan on your phone where downloading files and streaming any kind of video or audio can zap all your data on your monthly plan quickly

captaincharisma

Distinguished
that would be the only other option. go to whoever you have you mobile phone with and get one of their USB dongles or hotspot devices and add it onto your plan. just remember that this would be the same as the data plan on your phone where downloading files and streaming any kind of video or audio can zap all your data on your monthly plan quickly

Solution