House Presses on With CISPA Despite Veto Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

willard

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
The White House believes the government ought to control the Internet, government ought to set standards and government ought to take care of everything that's needed for cybersecurity
Yeah, it's much better to put control of the internet into the hands of private companies who have consistently shown that they do not have the peoples' best interests in mind. Oh, and better make sure they don't have any oversight either, can't let the government have any role in governing us.

Moron.

HEXiT

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2011
the u.s.a is supposed to be the beacon of freedom that the world was supposed to look up to, but it seems the majority of there government are just ass backward. i wouldnt be surprised if the wallstreet crash was caused on purpose to cripple the democratic process and increase fear.
now they are going after your rights to privacy. when i say yours i mean ours 2. people outside the u.s.a should also protest this as most of the net is hosted in the states. meaning if they cripple it there they cripple it world wide...

please stop these assbackward god fearing cousin humpers from inflicting there morals on us all.... fight the power because this power is corrupt...

mrmike_49

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
[citation][nom]willard[/nom]Yeah, it's much better to put control of the internet into the hands of private companies who have consistently shown that they do not have the peoples' best interests in mind. Oh, and better make sure they don't have any oversight either, can't let the government have any role in governing us.Moron.[/citation]

as long as they are Republican companies, of course! +1

DroKing

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
If this passes... I will fight it till I die. I wont allow my precious America turn to SHITS for nothing... what the hell did those thousands and thousands of soldiers die in Civil War for !?!? FREEEEDDOOOMMMMMMM Ya dig? Dont mess with my freedom Because I will bite right back. I dont care how big or powerful you companies and government people are. us ordiniary people will always get you guys with pants down when it come to numbers. Cmonnn try us I dareeee you Cmonnn bring it.

G

^ Freedom was the Revolutionary war. Civil war was between the north and south over slaves.

Intel Vs AMD was the best war though. Intel seems to be dominating right now. :)

G

[citation][nom]DroKing[/nom]Civil war still applied to freedom for slaves. there fore i was half right[/citation]

True :p

Delengowski

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2011
1984 here we come

but in all seriousness why can't they just leave it the fuck alone, don't fix whats not broken.

I'll be surprised if obama veto's this, with his current track record on privacy matters such as these, but then again November is very close and he surely wants a second term.

liquidchild

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2010
This is the republican party anyone with a brain sees on a daily basis. They are the same Nazis they have been for years. Keep voting for the tea party you idiots and maybe they will throw you a bone every now an then..ya know when they get tired of butt raping you.

Uberragen21

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2009
[citation][nom]liquidchild[/nom]This is the republican party anyone with a brain sees on a daily basis. They are the same Nazis they have been for years. Keep voting for the tea party you idiots and maybe they will throw you a bone every now an then..ya know when they get tired of butt raping you.[/citation]
Well said, well said...

dark_knight33

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
[citation][nom]liquidchild[/nom]This is the republican party anyone with a brain sees on a daily basis. They are the same Nazis they have been for years. Keep voting for the tea party you idiots and maybe they will throw you a bone every now an then..ya know when they get tired of butt raping you.[/citation]

Not butt raping you, tea bagging you.

;)

dark_knight33

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
[citation][nom]dark_knight33[/nom]Not butt raping you, tea bagging you.[/citation]

Cause there is no such thing as a gay republican *cough*Larry Craig*cough*. :eek:

hoofhearted

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
Repulsicans want companies to control the internet. Democraps want government to control the internet. Can we have a party that believes the internet should be free?

Status
Not open for further replies.