how can i charge my nextbook ares with a usb cord

No, not unless it is a USB on one end and the charging plug on the other end. If you are talking USB to some other port on the tablet, then no.

You need to connect through the charging port to charge the device. If you lost or damaged the charger itself, then you will need to replace it with a new one.

Now if you damaged the charging port of the tablet, then you are going to have to have that replaced to be able to use it again.

anort3

Distinguished
MERGED QUESTION
Question from lisarogerson8597 : "lost charger to nextbook ares11"

Aug 14, 2018

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Android Tablets 9
TarunKrishnan Android Tablets 7
Tech125 Android Tablets 8
R Android Tablets 1
snailmail26 Android Tablets 3
Scooby42 Android Tablets 1
I Android Tablets 2
O Android Tablets 1
W Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
W Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
W Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Question Help with lenova tablet it will not charge
Question My lenovo A8 A5500-HV is not turning on and is not charging. PLS HELP!
Question Tablet refuses to charge or turn on whatsoever.
Question Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 only turns on & remains on with charger attached. Fully charged battery with correct status capable 16 hours "FastBoot" mode operation
Question Looking for an android tablet with a removable battery that can be charged externally
Question Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 new battery still wont hold charge
Question Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (GT-P7500) won't turn on or charge
Solved! My Nextbook Ares 8 wont charge unless I have it propped up on the charger cord pushing it into the port.. It usually only last
I have a nextbook flexx 11 and it wont charge ive only had it a month and this is the second one ive bought
My Nextbook Ares 8A tablet is fully charged, but turns off after less than five minutes of playing a game.
Nextbook tablet had red flashing light won't charge and then when unplugged has no light on at all it wont come on at alle
nextbook charging pin
My nextbook ares 10a wont charge
Fix your nextbook when it doesn't charge
Nextbook won't charge, start
my tablet wont turn on or charge
I have a NextBook Ares 8 it's fully charged and the WiFi is not on and I have a calibration app but my tablet goes immediately
my nextbook tablet wont turn on its charged but its stuck on the nextbook screen for 3 hours its cracked but it worked when it
I Have a nextbook and it is fully charged however I turn it on and it just flashes. It will not stay on.
my nextbook 8 tablet even when fully charged turns off by itself after five minutes of playing a game

ASK THE COMMUNITY