How can i connect my 5.1 system to my projector?

Jul 19, 2018
Hey,

I bought a new projector called Alfawise X 3200 last week. Im still waiting for delivery but im thinking about solving this connection issue. Im planning to connect Apple Tv with HDMI port to my projector.

Here you can see the inputs and outputs of the projector and i already have this Edifier M1550 5.1 system.

Here is the back of the subwoofer.

If you can help with connecting these speakers to my projector, id be really glad, i may use 2.1 tho if 5.1 is not possible.

Thanks in advance;

The projector only has stereo audio output so you can only get 2.0. No surrounds or sub.
To get surround sound you would need to get an HDMI input selector with audio extraction to provide a 5.1 digital audio output. That would connect to an optical to 5.1 analog out converter. That would connect to the speaker.

The projector only has stereo audio output so you can only get 2.0. No surrounds or sub.
To get surround sound you would need to get an HDMI input selector with audio extraction to provide a 5.1 digital audio output. That would connect to an optical to 5.1 analog out converter. That would connect to the speaker.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio 5
I Audio 2
A Audio 1
J Audio 4
M Audio 2
ardacavdar Audio 1
V Audio 1
H Audio 2
C Audio 2
J Audio 2
T Audio 1
D Audio 3
N Audio 4
B Audio 1
C Audio 6
D Audio 1
J Audio 2
L Audio 4
M Audio 5
B Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Subwoofer on 2.1 speaker system not working(Logitech Z623) when connected via aux
Question connect two sound systems together to z270F gaming
Question Noob question about connecting subwoofer to speaker system.
Question FD3800x connection to Samsung nu6100?
Question How can I connect a hifi aux to a surround sound system?
Question How to connect SCART Surround System to 4K LED TV
I am trying to connect a home theater system and an external reciever also (to get more blast) what device can I get?
Solved! how to i get my TCL Roku tv TCL Roku TV connection to Vizio surround sound system?
Old sony sound system connect to new TV
Solved! how do i connect my new 55" samsung uhd tv's audio - to my bose companion 5 speaker system?
Connecting mixer to speaker to tv?
Connection of 3 jbl systems
Solved! Connecting active bookshelf speaker to active subwoofer
Solved! Cannot get my vizio theatre system model SB3251n to connect to my Sanyo Tv Model FW55D25F B
Solved! Connecting old sony sound system to new tv with Android tv box
New Epson Projector trying to connect surround sound to older home stereo system that doesnt have hdmi port
I'm trying to connect an older stereo system to a new projector and watch things through a laptop but Im getting no sound.
Trying to connect Android Box to Home Theater System & Projector
Connecting Epson 3100 projector to Sony E3100 home theater system - no sound
Im using projectors only hdmi for Chromecast and AV out put when connected sony hometheatre system with audio in does not hav

ASK THE COMMUNITY