How can i connect my 5.1 system to my projector?

Jul 19, 2018
Hey,

I bought a new projector called Alfawise X 3200 last week. Im still waiting for delivery but im thinking about solving this connection issue. Im planning to connect Apple Tv with HDMI port to my projector.

4rf5mx.jpg

Here you can see the inputs and outputs of the projector and i already have this Edifier M1550 5.1 system.

m1550-4.jpg

Here is the back of the subwoofer.

If you can help with connecting these speakers to my projector, id be really glad, i may use 2.1 tho if 5.1 is not possible.

Thanks in advance;

Solution
The projector only has stereo audio output so you can only get 2.0. No surrounds or sub.
To get surround sound you would need to get an HDMI input selector with audio extraction to provide a 5.1 digital audio output. That would connect to an optical to 5.1 analog out converter. That would connect to the speaker.
The projector only has stereo audio output so you can only get 2.0. No surrounds or sub.
To get surround sound you would need to get an HDMI input selector with audio extraction to provide a 5.1 digital audio output. That would connect to an optical to 5.1 analog out converter. That would connect to the speaker.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS