How can i connect the rca dvd home theater system to amazon firestick tv?

According to specs, there is no HDMI input on that system, only optical audio input. You should connect your FireStick directly to the TV, and run an optical cable between the TV and the RCA. If your TV does not have optical out, there are other solutions as well, but it's probably cheaper to get another streaming device instread.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Audio 1
E Audio 1
E Audio 1
R Audio 1
R Audio 1
D Audio 2
L Audio 4
M Audio 5
I Audio 2
S Audio 7
R Audio 1
F Audio 2
N Audio 1
E Audio 1
F Audio 3
V Audio 3
L Audio 2
M Audio 3
I Audio 15
O Audio 1
Similar threads
I am trying to connect a home theater system and an external reciever also (to get more blast) what device can I get?
Trying to connect my home theater system to my laptop
Connect my LG blueray DVD home theater system and my insignia soundbar with my Vizio D series smart TV
How do I connect my Philips philips 43pfl4451v7/a24 led tv with Sony ht rt3 home theater system ?
How do I connect a active subwoofer together with a passive subwoofer so both run off a home theater system in a box
Connecting new samsung TV to old panasonic home theater system
Trying to connect Android Box to Home Theater System & Projector
Connecting Epson 3100 projector to Sony E3100 home theater system - no sound
guys i have JVC victor TH-A9 5.1 home theater system. I need to connect it to my PC which i need to get 5.1 sound via AUX. but
Connecting a audio output to a home theater system
Connecting old home theater system to PS4
Connecting Asus Notherboard Audio to Sony Home Theater System
How can I connect my Samsung blu ray home theater system speaker to a pre wired home theater? Do I need a more powerful receiv
How to connect home theater system to PC?
How to connect my PS4 and PC to my home theater system ?
Help connecting old receiver to new television
I'm having hard time to connect my RCA home theater system to my Samsung TV? I need help?
Connecting to speakers of old home theater system
Connecting Home Theater System to PC
How to connect a laptop to 5.1 home theater system with little wires?

ASK THE COMMUNITY