1. Click Control Panel
2. Click Hardware and Sound
3. Click Mouse in the Device and Printer section. This will open the Mouse Properties window.
4. Ensure that the MousePad / TouchPad is selected in the Devices field.
5. There should be a tab called Device Settings all the way to the right. Click on it.
6. Confirm that you have selected the MousePad / TouchPad, then click the Settings button which will open a new window.
7. There should be a Scrolling section that can be expanded for One Finger and Two Finger Scrolling. You should see an option to enable / disable Vertical and Horizontal scrolling.