How can i downgrade my laptop's software?

EUDIS1980

Honorable
Jul 18, 2015
My laptop is not a super new model but it's not that old either -- i bought it in 2011. It used to be just fine for everyday use, but lately because all these annoying dudes in labs update their stuff every week, the latest browser and flash player and content in general is too heavy for my machine and its getting slow. So i was wondering if i can downgrade to software used 2-3 years ago? I already found Firefox v18 and Flash Player v10 but i dont want to install them until i get some expert advice

Solution
Oh I misread that.

I would try and maybe check to see if you have any unnecessary programs as you have had your laptop for a few years now, or you could use ccleaner what it does is that it removes all of the unnecessary things that have accumulated over the years.

EUDIS1980

Honorable
Jul 18, 2015

Sorry my friend, my question was whether i should downgrade and if it will help, not how to do it.

Jack Kolb

Estimable
Jul 15, 2015
Oh I misread that.

I would try and maybe check to see if you have any unnecessary programs as you have had your laptop for a few years now, or you could use ccleaner what it does is that it removes all of the unnecessary things that have accumulated over the years.

Solution