How can I find a plan for a phone I don't know the previous carrier? Phone is A621BL model Alcatel Onetouch

Jul 30, 2018
How can I find a plan for a phone I don't know the previous carrier?

Phone is A621BL model Alcatel Onetouch. The phone does not have a SIM card and will not show me anything on the phone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Android Smartphones 4
BruP Android Smartphones 5
B Android Smartphones 0
L Android Smartphones 1
Jen T Android Smartphones 4
PassionateEric Android Smartphones 0
Q Android Smartphones 4
gbrebner Android Smartphones 2
Ciscox4x6 Android Smartphones 3
M Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 3
H Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question To remote control Android phone on another Android phone
Question Wi-Fi USB Tethering stopped working. Other phones tested, works on othe computers.
Question Android phone will not charge unless restarted this staryed after a upgrade download how do you tell which app is causing this problemw
Question How to transfer shortcuts to new phone
Question My metro pcs phone was hacked and number stolen
Question Cricket phone model U319AA refuses to turn on
Question Can an employer monitor your phone
Question Is there a shortcut to restart Samsung mobile phones?
Discussion Is there any way to decript a s.d card that was encripted on a previous phone
i did a factory reset on my samsung galaxy j6 but it is asking for an account from the previous owner of the phone but i do no
How can I recover all my pictures from previous phones and old phone number
The phone was reset to continue I have to sign in using the previous Google account synced to the phone but I don't know it wh
How can I retrieve my photos from my previous phone? They were supposedly transferred in the Verizon store where I got th ed p
Solved! Did factory reset and now it's aski g for previous email
I had factory reset my huaweii Y3 phone. Now they asked the previous gmail account that synced in it.
I lost all if my info, contacts, and texts, my previous phone died and it seems that I may have deleted infoh from google acco
I have now a iPhone and my previous phone a galaxy j3 how do I get my photos and phone contacts back when it got rip pff
how do i transfer previous sd card to new phone
i lost my old phone. i have a new phone..how do i load my previous boom beach game
I did a factory reset on my samsung galaxy prime but it is asking for an account from the previous owner I have had the phone

ASK THE COMMUNITY