How can i find out whos calling my mobile phone private?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hello,
Since yesterday morning i have been receiving PRIVATE calls. No one is saying anything just playing some hard core music. I have an idea who it may be just need to find out for sure who it is there any way?

Solution
I used to get malicious calls people calling and they would just breath down the phone and not say a word then they would put the phone down. Went to see the police about it they told me that I have to report it to my carrier first for them to investigate it, before it can progress to them.
Sounds like a prank or a telemarketer. To my knowledge, there isn't much you can do to find out a private number, i.e. through an app or something like that. If it continues and you live in the US, you can contact the FCC and file a complaint. You could also contact your cell provider and see if they can provide you with the information.

Steve8217

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2010
I used to get malicious calls people calling and they would just breath down the phone and not say a word then they would put the phone down. Went to see the police about it they told me that I have to report it to my carrier first for them to investigate it, before it can progress to them.

Solution

Israel Colon

Honorable
Oct 16, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.