How can i get my phone calls thats on my broken phone but i have the sim card what do i do scanit or what

Paul_300

Prominent
Apr 1, 2017
Broke my cell phone trying to get my phone calls out if it but the glass ic crack ul cant see but i got the sim card out can i used the sim card some how do scaner to see the numbers or what

You can't access a SIM card that way, but a SIM card usually won't have your phone numbers. That is just to give the phone service through whatever carrier you are using. If you mean an SD card, the info wouldn't be on there either, unless you saved it to the SD card intentionally. Contacts and other data are normally saved on the phone itself. To the phones storage, which isn't on a SIM. So the SIM won't have what you need.

You would need to either find a way to access the files on the phone, or check your phone bill (paper or online) to see the calls you have made and received. As well as texts sent and received. That would give you the numbers, but no names or other data.

Paul_300

Prominent
Apr 1, 2017
I brok my phone how can i get my phone call numbers of of it you cant see the class is all crak but i hot the sim card out so what do some type of scaner to get the numbers if it to my auther phone some how or what do i do

You can't access a SIM card that way, but a SIM card usually won't have your phone numbers. That is just to give the phone service through whatever carrier you are using. If you mean an SD card, the info wouldn't be on there either, unless you saved it to the SD card intentionally. Contacts and other data are normally saved on the phone itself. To the phones storage, which isn't on a SIM. So the SIM won't have what you need.

You would need to either find a way to access the files on the phone, or check your phone bill (paper or online) to see the calls you have made and received. As well as texts sent and received. That would give you the numbers, but no names or other data.

Paul_300

Prominent
Apr 1, 2017
Thank you for your help

Thank you for your help and time

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Android Smartphones 0
S Android Smartphones 1
Mamabkc Android Smartphones 1
Y Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1