How can i get to play H96 pro android 7.1 box to play on the home theatre system. I have a Denon AVR3313

Solution
You can connect the TV box to the receiver with HDMI and the receiver to the TV with HDMI.
You can connect the TV box to the receiver with the SPDIF digital audio out and to the TV with HDMI.
You can connect the TV box to the TV with HDMI and the TV to the receiver with HDMI-ARC or digital audio out.
Some options will be better than others depending on whether your TV is 4K or 4K HDR.
You can connect the TV box to the receiver with HDMI and the receiver to the TV with HDMI.
You can connect the TV box to the receiver with the SPDIF digital audio out and to the TV with HDMI.
You can connect the TV box to the TV with HDMI and the TV to the receiver with HDMI-ARC or digital audio out.
Some options will be better than others depending on whether your TV is 4K or 4K HDR.

Solution
Mar 8, 2018

may I ask, with 4k ultra hd tv, which solution is best ?
1. connect the TV box to the receiver with HDMI and the receiver to the TV with HDMI.
2. You can connect the TV box to the TV with HDMI and the TV to the receiver with HDMI-ARC
3. You can connect the TV box to the TV with HDMI and the TV to the receiver with digital audio out.

If your android box can output lossless audio such as Dolby TrueHD you want that connected directly to the receiver since the TV will not pass that over ARC or optical to the receiver.

If the front L/R speakers are set to large your sub is used as a low frequency effects speaker (.1) only. No bass from the front speakers is sent to it. When you play a stereo music file there is no.1 LFE channel to play. Set the fronts to small and they should work with music too.