P Social Networking 3
A Social Networking 1
V Social Networking 1
N Social Networking 2
J Social Networking 1
S Social Networking 1
S Social Networking 1
Similar threads
Question switch to messenger between accts. but cant get in to messenger when i switch back to main acct. ..says already logged in ?
Question How do i got my log in code if i cant access my Facebook due to always asking log in code ?
Question i cant log on, I can request a new password, but then Im asked to do a security check, and I never get the pin OR i get the pin and I get told it i
Question I can't receive confirmation code to log in to my Facebook account.My number there is my old number and I don't have my sim anymore.
Solved! Logging into Facebook
How can I log into Facebook with a new phone and new number
Unable to log in into Facebook due to security check.
Why Internet disconnects when I log in Facebook?
Solved! Strange disposable emails appeared on my Facebook log-in box, then my account got disabled, and my PC functions abnormally
I logged into my account and realized all my photo from 2005 had been erased. Why did this happen?
I logged into my account and Facebook said I should verify my identity using my mobile number,I did but I am yet to get a code
Lost phone SIM card so I can't log into my account
Can't log in facebook
How can I get back my fb account and log into without sim and email
I cannot login my Facebook I haven't my old number they sent log in code in my old number so I cannot provide login code to fa
Can't log in to facebook they're asking for a code generator and they are sending it to my lost phone number. I tried sending
I don't know my old phone number so I can't log on please help
I can only get to the sign on late as soon I hit log in it asks for the code. I never very the
I'm not receiving verification code through gmail since never logged into this phone before
Forgot fb password & my contact no. and gmail account also deviated from fb. How to log in

ASK THE COMMUNITY