Solved! How can I put a graphic card in Dell Inspiron 1545?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2020
I bought this Dell Inspiron 1545 from a yard sell and done everything there is then I add Second Life Viewer this laptop. It said "Second Life is unable to run because your video card drivers did not install properly, are out of date, or are for unsupported hardware. Please make sure you have the lasted video card drivers and even if you do have the latest, try installing them If you continue to receive this message, contact the Second Life Support Portal"

My question is this here. How can I put a new graphic card in this Dell Inspiron 1545? Or is it possible.

Solution
You can't install a new graphics card (a.k.a. GPU) into that Dell. You may be able to update your drivers for what it does have. What version of Windows are you using?
Mar 15, 2020
You can't install a new graphics card (a.k.a. GPU) into that Dell. You may be able to update your drivers for what it does have. What version of Windows are you using?
It is a Windows 10. I have tried everything there is. That is including updating that. It will not allow me to update it because it is outdated or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.