How can I remove stubborn software - "I-Cinema"

JitterDew

Honorable
Sep 29, 2013
So I seemed to have gotten infected by some ad-ware known as I-Cinema.
What it seems to do so far:
•Track my internet history
•Display extra ads on google searches
•When searched for I-cinema uninstall guides, it usually leads to websites requesting shady steps or the downloading of third party programs to assist in uninstalling; a possible ruse. I figured I would not risk activating this trap card so I came crying here for help.
I have tried uninstalling it via the control panel but it will not co-operate and never fails to display a loading cursor for a few seconds and then- nothing. After doing this and restarting for awhile I realized it just would not work; so I sprayed some deer pee on my hand and went hunting through my program files. Initially I did not find anything but later found a folder named "windows.defender.dpxe" which was created on the 15th, the day that I believe I was contaminated. The distributor was marked as unknown, so to delete it seemed to be the obvious action. After doing the rest of spring cleaning through my files I found 2 toolbar installers and 1 unknown entity all created on the 15th, I immediately deleted them all and used a fresh install of chrome/deleted all my cookies/dumped cache/cleared history/wiped all extensions - - - the latter. The thing I am still worried about is that i-cinema still shows up under my control panel. So I run a full SMART Avast scan and a full windows defender scan but nothing shows up, yet this eerie presence worries me. Please, tell me what I can do to completely wipe i-Cinema from the face of my computer.

Additional Info:
Installed on 2/15/2015 sometime around 2:00pm afaik
Version: 1.36.01.22
Publisher: I-Cinema
How did I get it? I accidentally ran a program I shouldn't have from some shady site/forum. My other hand was occupied at the time if you catch my drift, we all make mistakes?

This worries me,