How can I stream kodi movies from my phone to my Samsung blu ray player?

Jason_186

Commendable
Oct 13, 2016
Blu Ray is connected to WiFi, as is my phone.
I'm running the Kodi App on my phone and I'm trying to stream the movies through my phone to my BluRay player via WiFi but don't know how

Solution
What will streaming the movie to the blurray player do for you, there is no screen on the bluray player. You want to stream to your TV. If the TV has miracast you can do that, or if you get something like a Roku or Chromecast that can do it.
What will streaming the movie to the blurray player do for you, there is no screen on the bluray player. You want to stream to your TV. If the TV has miracast you can do that, or if you get something like a Roku or Chromecast that can do it.

Solution

AMT7

Commendable
Nov 2, 2016
If he is like us we normally use from our Samsung Smartphones like a Galaxy S5 running Marsmallow v6.0.1 with wireless casting Play Store apps like AllConnect, AllCast , Web Video Caster to stream via WIFI to our smart WIFI Sony BluRay player which is connected via HDMI cable to an older no so smart flat screen. I am new to using Kodi and want to use it also to WIFI cast to my BluRsy player.