how can I transfer my apps and music from my broken ipod to my samsung galaxy poket?

peachaw

Estimable
Jul 18, 2014
Um my I pod touch fell in the toilet (don't ask how) and dosn't work anymore but I had payed for a lot of the games on it and had over 300 songs and I just recently got a samsung galaxy poket and was woundering if I could transpher it to my phone?

unksol

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
Nope. They are tied to your apple account and the internal storage is inaccessible. plus apple apps wouldn't run on anything but IOS. You want to use them then buy a new apple device and redownload the apps.

The music I assume is in your iTunes account so just copy them over as MP3s

unksol

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
Nope. They are tied to your apple account and the internal storage is inaccessible. plus apple apps wouldn't run on anything but IOS. You want to use them then buy a new apple device and redownload the apps.

The music I assume is in your iTunes account so just copy them over as MP3s

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KingzlyS18 Cell Phone General Discussion 2
S Cell Phone General Discussion 2
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
L Cell Phone General Discussion 3
K Cell Phone General Discussion 1
M Cell Phone General Discussion 1
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
T Cell Phone General Discussion 1
F Cell Phone General Discussion 1
T Cell Phone General Discussion 1