Solved! how can i update my kodi system 17.6 krypton and apk for films sports on a samsung tv

Nov 27, 2018
having problems with my kodi xbmc box and programs and want to update it all. i run it via a samsung tv, i also have it running on my laptop. both of them dont have very good programs etc. i am running krypton 17.6 on the tv and pc. can i flush the systems out, how and then what do i do next? i am a beginner on this and am stuck, been trying to sort it for days and got nowhere. i also cant get my vpn digibit working properly. many thanks if you can help.

Solution
In your first post, you did not mention Roku at all, nor what is wrong with it. I don't think Roku uses APKs (I might be wrong), but if you have problems with it, then refer to Roku support. Start with resetting it to factory default.

And just for the record - Kodi extensions are not APKs (you can't download APK on Windows, for example).
Nov 27, 2018
Thank you Alabalcho for your answer, i am not after stealing content just to watch it. i know kodi works with applications APKS etc. i have a roku box or mbox linked to my tv, i view things that way. i do also buy dvds and go to the cinema, i watch documentaries and cooking programs etc from the 1960s onwards. i am housebound and like to keep myself entertained. All i want to know is, how can i get my roku box working again as it seems not to work properly.

In your first post, you did not mention Roku at all, nor what is wrong with it. I don't think Roku uses APKs (I might be wrong), but if you have problems with it, then refer to Roku support. Start with resetting it to factory default.

And just for the record - Kodi extensions are not APKs (you can't download APK on Windows, for example).

Solution