How do i connect a Sony soundbar with only optical or hdmi arc to a emerson tv that only has a coaxial digital audio out?

Aug 18, 2018
I have a Sony soundbar with only optical or hdmi arc, my emerson tv only has digital coaxial. How do i connect them together?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 5
V Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 4
V Streaming Video & TVs 4
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 4
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 3
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Question Issue with Blu Ray Player Connected to Soundbar
Question Best connection for LG Soundbar (SK10Y) to LG TV (4K OLED)
Can not connect epsom projector to soundbar
LP-S08 soundbar connections to
cant connect new soundbar to my LG32Lk500BPTA
Should I Replace Optical Connection between Soundbar and TV with HDMI?
Connecting a BASIC Phillips Soundbar
What do I need to connect a bose solo 5 soundbar to a samsung series 6 HDTV? Where is the optical cable output on the Samsung
How do I connect my old LG 47LG20 TV to my old Auvio soundbar with digital optical cable?
How can I connect my ReSound TV streamer 2 to the optical digital audio out on my LG tv if it is already going to a soundbar (
My tv has optical input but my soundbar didnt have optical connection and it has only rca what to do
I have a Samsung soundbar with wireless back speakers which is connected to my TV via optical cable ,so will I get surround so
I have an insignia soundbar and I have connected with the optical cord from the cable box to the soundbar and I have no sound
Can I connect soundbar to digital optical on Infinity cable box instead of to TV
Westinghouse TV has no optical in/out and does not appear to support ARC, and my Sony soundbar will not connect
Vizio TV Samsung soundbar connected with optical cord no sound help
connecting soundbar to toshiba tv with Audio coax lead to sony sound bar with optical digital cablle conneection
How do i connect a soundbar to a Samsung LED TV using optical cable
How to connect my soundbar to my TV and bluray player using Audio optical to RCA converter
No optical cable on TV and new soundbar ONLY has that option 2 connect. TV: Westinghouse DWM32H1Y1, Soundbar: Yamaha YAS-CU201

ASK THE COMMUNITY