How do I connect my Alzn Bluetooth wireless head speakers to my RCA flatscreen TV, my hearing is diminished and can use the ea

Solution
Without knowing the model numbers of the headphones and TV I can't give you an exact answer.
If the headphones are bluetooth only then you would need to connect a bluetooth transmitter to the audio output of the TV.
Get one that has the correct input to accept the type of audio output your TV has. You may have to turn on that audio out, turn the TV speakers off and change the audio output type in the TV menu to get it working. The owners manual should have details.
Without knowing the model numbers of the headphones and TV I can't give you an exact answer.
If the headphones are bluetooth only then you would need to connect a bluetooth transmitter to the audio output of the TV.
Get one that has the correct input to accept the type of audio output your TV has. You may have to turn on that audio out, turn the TV speakers off and change the audio output type in the TV menu to get it working. The owners manual should have details.

Solution