how do i connect my earphones to a tv that has no earphone input,and only audio in function..the tv in question is a feurn&hir

Peter_106

Estimable
Feb 4, 2016
hi,looking for solutions to audio problem..tv has no earphone socket or audio output function ,how do i connect my earphones without having the use of these on my tv..which is a FOEHN &HIRSCH 32LMG..my tv only has audio in plugs on the back of tv...somebody out there must have a simple solution..because i dont want to buy another tv to solve this,,,,cheers spontex 4

Solution
if there is no audio out function than i would guess it's just a very cheap tv. any decent model nowadays will have the option for outputting to a receiver/surround system.

does it have HDMI out? some cheaper newer models have left out optical and RCA outputs for HDMI only. if so, you should be able to find an adapter from HDMI to 3.5mm or RCA.

JohnBonhamsGhost

Estimable
Jan 14, 2016
if there is no audio out function than i would guess it's just a very cheap tv. any decent model nowadays will have the option for outputting to a receiver/surround system.

does it have HDMI out? some cheaper newer models have left out optical and RCA outputs for HDMI only. if so, you should be able to find an adapter from HDMI to 3.5mm or RCA.

Solution