How do I connect Samsung wireless speakers with Bluetooth to my xfinity cablebox, Pioneer receiver,Kenwood CD player,Samsung B

natcam565

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
Trying to hookup wireless speakers with Bluetooth to tv, receiver, cable box blueray player, cd player, and play station 3

If everything connect to the receiver - get a Bluetooth transmitter, connect it to audio out (usually labeled Tape Out, or Monitor) port on the receiver, and pair it with the speakers.

However - I would not recommend doing that if you already have main wired speakers. Bluetooth might introduce (noticeable) delay in the audio, which will drive you crazy.

If everything connect to the receiver - get a Bluetooth transmitter, connect it to audio out (usually labeled Tape Out, or Monitor) port on the receiver, and pair it with the speakers.

However - I would not recommend doing that if you already have main wired speakers. Bluetooth might introduce (noticeable) delay in the audio, which will drive you crazy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Audio 1
T Audio 2
P Audio 2
asafb26 Audio 0
A Audio 4
J Audio 4
J Audio 4
M Audio 1
J Audio 2
S Audio 1
sbaynard.1983 Audio 1
N Audio 1
D Audio 1
M Audio 1
B Audio 1
D Audio 2
A Audio 1
B Audio 2
C Audio 3
M Audio 8
Similar threads
Question How do I connect from rca to Samsung UE65KS8080?
Question Connecting a subwoofer to Samsung HW-MS660/650 Soundbar
Question Connecting headphones via wire to Samsung Smart Curved TV
Question Connect external speakers to my Samsung TV
Question Bluetooth speaker connect to Samsung Soundbar
Question FD3800x connection to Samsung nu6100?
Question Help - Connecting Bose Lifestyle 28 (series 1) to Samsung Smart TV 65F9000
How to connect samsung 6 series 55 to samsung sound bar
Solved! How to connect older Kenwood model 104 AR AM FM receiver to new Samsung 7 series UHD TV
Solved! How can i connect wireless headphones to my Samsung UN28M4500
Looking to connect a 2011 Samsung Plasma to a bluetooth/wireless speaker
how do I connect my Sony wireless earphones to my Samsung TV via Direct TV ?
how do i connect sennhieser wireless headphones to a samsung 50 inch 6120 model tv
Bought samsung wireless soundbar trying to connect to toshiba tv built in 2009 was told to buy 2.5mm adapter as 3.5 pin to big
how to connect Philips wireless fresh tones to Samsung series 8 tv
How do i connect my non bluethooth windows 7 laptop to y samsung wireless audio multiroom speaker
Connect a wireless keyboard to my Samsung 5205 LED TV?
How can I connect my Samsung UN558000 to wireless headphones? I purchased the Kinivo USB Bluetooth Adapter. but no luck.
I have a Samsung Smart TV and a pair of M5 wireless speakers came with it. No matter what I've tried to do, no connection!
How do I connect a set bluetooth wireless headphones to my samsung smart tv ?

ASK THE COMMUNITY