how do i delete a game i put on my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfshadw

Splendid
What operating system?

For Windows 10, Go to:

Control Panel --> Programs and Features.
Select the program/game you want to uninstall and then click the Uninstall/Change option at the top of the list.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Splendid
What operating system?

For Windows 10, Go to:

Control Panel --> Programs and Features.
Select the program/game you want to uninstall and then click the Uninstall/Change option at the top of the list.

-Wolf sends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 4
Secritek Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 5
O Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 4
D Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 3
H Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 2
I Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question how to fix my laptop going when i press E & my keyboard driver not installing?
Solved! Laptop deletes everything
Question Laptop detecting my Nvidia 710M as unplugged
Question I broke my laptop screen and deleted intel graphics so I can’t use it on a monitor
Solved! Mistakenly deleted nforce nvidia
Solved! laptop refuses to delete dual partition setup
Recovering data when downgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 7 and deleted all drives
I deleted acer bloatware on my acer aspire a315 laptop and then i noticed my touchpad cursor is gone
My laptop is stuck on one chrome window. It will not accept clicks, but the cursor moves. It will allow ctrl+alt+delete, but w
my laptop doesnt show any wifi networks this started when i wanted to manage my storage i deleted aome things and updates my w
My laptop is automatically filling in an incorrect passcode. I cannot delete it and when I say I forgot my password it automat
I want to Lenovo 320 laptop "reset without deleting personal files" option takes?
I have a Lenovo Ideapad 510, and my laptop just shows a blank screen and a cursor, I tried the Ctrl+Alt+Delete method and some
how can i install win 10 on my acer laptop, it wasn't accepting disk partition of c drive, i have deleted the c drive but now
Laptop closing programmes, keyboard stops working and programmes wont open again until I hit CTR ALT DELETE
I recently deleted some files from C drive of my laptop now my laptop is not opening what to do...i have Dell Indpiron
Laptop virus and cant delete HELP PLEASE
Need help deleting files of broken laptop
Accidentally deleted windows 8.1 language file and my laptop wont boot
i want to delete my profile accounts on my dell laptop

ASK THE COMMUNITY