How do I get a second smart tv to connect to the wireless router? It ask me for my password but wont accept it . Im entering t

Sep 3, 2018
How do I get a second smart tv to connect to the wireless router ? I was asked for the password which is on the router itself but it wont accept it.

Ralston18

Splendid
Whose wireless network and who manages the network router?

Forum rules prohibit helping with bypassing security measures or hacking passwords.

If you do not know the router's password then you must work with the router's admin.

Or if it is your router and you have forgotten the password then do a factory reset and start over.

Ralston18

Splendid
Whose wireless network and who manages the network router?

Forum rules prohibit helping with bypassing security measures or hacking passwords.

If you do not know the router's password then you must work with the router's admin.

Or if it is your router and you have forgotten the password then do a factory reset and start over.

Is the TV not accepting the password or is it not connecting after you enter the password?
If it's not connecting then keep trying. Sometimes it takes a frustrating number of tries especially with a long FiOS password that you have to keep entering with the TV remote. Call your ISP if you can't get the TV on the network.
If the TV isn't accepting the password then call the TV manufacturer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 5
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
cameronharley34 Streaming Video & TVs 1