How do I get a second smart tv to connect to the wireless router? It ask me for my password but wont accept it . Im entering t

Sep 3, 2018
How do I get a second smart tv to connect to the wireless router ? I was asked for the password which is on the router itself but it wont accept it.

Solution
Whose wireless network and who manages the network router?

Forum rules prohibit helping with bypassing security measures or hacking passwords.

If you do not know the router's password then you must work with the router's admin.

Or if it is your router and you have forgotten the password then do a factory reset and start over.
Whose wireless network and who manages the network router?

Forum rules prohibit helping with bypassing security measures or hacking passwords.

If you do not know the router's password then you must work with the router's admin.

Or if it is your router and you have forgotten the password then do a factory reset and start over.

Solution
Is the TV not accepting the password or is it not connecting after you enter the password?
If it's not connecting then keep trying. Sometimes it takes a frustrating number of tries especially with a long FiOS password that you have to keep entering with the TV remote. Call your ISP if you can't get the TV on the network.
If the TV isn't accepting the password then call the TV manufacturer.