How do i get my acer crystal eye webcam back???

casper_1308

Honorable
Feb 11, 2012
hey :) my webcam was working strange so i uninstalled it and was hoping to find it to redownload on acers homepage or somewhere else :p but i only find the drivers and not the file :p so i am very desperate to get it back :p any ideas where i could download "Acer Crystal Eye Webcam" again?? i need it :p the ones i downloaded was not able to be opened because of the launcher was missing :/ please help me :D

allpinq

Honorable
Feb 13, 2013
I had the same problem and I could only find the drivers on the acer site. Not the application.
Therefore I tried to find a full package software for my acer webcam (drivers + application),
which is an acer bison webcam by the way. So, I found these drivers over here:
http://www.softwarepatch.com/utilities/acer-crystal-eye-bison-webcam-driver.html
The .zip included the drivers and the application installer (AP/setup.exe)

Try to find something similar to this one, and your problem will be solved.

mauricestj

Honorable
Aug 5, 2013

My basic language is French.

Go to Acer download lkink mentionnedherinafter.
Select your country, model and you will have a list of software Acer is offering vs your Acer computer.
Click on the column application or where there is you want to see more'....
You will have the webcam list, click on the Arrow and download the Acer software.
once extract, click on set up, andonce there will be a box asking: Your Pc has already Crystal Eye Webcam: Do you want do unstall it?
Don't say no, as I was doing always before I said yes, the wizard then proceed to the unstallment and then past to the installment of Crystal Eye Webcam and it works perfectly.

Suyin does not aways bring the solkution. What I wrote, the process: is the perfec solution.

Regards,

Maurice.

French version:

Maurice - 6 août 2013 à 03:30

Allez à http://www.acer.ca/ac/fr/CA/content/drivers

Choisissez votre pays et modèle d'ordinateur et vous aurez un menu des composantes de base à télécharger. Cliquer sur application pour aller avec la flèche à droite télécharger le logiciel. Une fois fait vous cliquer sur set-uo. Alors là (j'ai été un an sans caméra avant de trouver la solution, c'est pas Suyin mais ce que j'écris ici.... je reprends: alors là une boïte dialogue vous dira que vous avez Acer Crystal Eye sur votre ordinateur ''désirez-vous la désinstaller''. Moi je répondais non, et rien n'arrivait. C'est là qu'il faut dire oui et l'insta shield désinstallera tout d'abord la Webcam Crystal Eye sur votre PC et réinstallera la nouvelle version offerte par Acer (2008) et le tout fonctionnera parfaitement.

Je vous l'assure, cela va vous remettre une Webcam Crystal Été en fonction.

Maurice St-Jean: msjmp3.com.

lucia dube

Honorable
Dec 12, 2013

charlieazih

Estimable
Apr 14, 2014

nofixnofee

Estimable
Apr 17, 2014
I experienced the same problem tried everything, except treating the webcam as a USB device! create a USB composite device in device manager, go to update drivers, browse drivers, go to "pick from list" webcam should be displayed and select, if not go to "have disk" and link into the webcam .inf file. Please note some downloads do not have drivers included, go back to original driver Suyin version 1,01 download from Acer. It worked for me, hope you have the same success.

www.nofix-nofee.net