How do I hook up the red blue and green cables to the back of my TV and my device without getting squiggly lines

Jul 2, 2018
I hook up the red the blue and green cable all in the correct positions and I still get a squiggly line across the back of my TV. What do I do to fix this

G

Use of better quality cables may be the answer - - - cheap cables often have poor shielding which doesn't prevent interference.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
H Streaming Video & TVs 3
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 11
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 4
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 5
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 7
Similar threads
Label green white and blue cables in an aux cord
How to connect my Sony DVD player model HCD-DX150 to my new Samsung tv model UN50NU6950 using component cable green blue red
I connected DVD w/ red/green/blue cable to converter box to samsung smart tv via HDMI cable, picture quality terrible. No tru
Get my Firestick work through my Panasonic home theatre model #SA-HT640
Video cable issues
Where do I place the GREEN, BLUE, orange cables under the Dynex ere
Connect HP L1706 vga computer screen to a RCA DVD player? Got a VGA to 3RCA cable which is red, green and blue, DVD player ha
How to hook DVD Philips dvp5960/37 plus cable HD set top box plus Toshiba 57h81 together
I have ps3 yellow white and red cables but wont work on green blue and red but seen it before
My (older) dvd player has only a yellow output plug, but my (older) LG TV seems to require blue green and red input cables (pl
My t.v has av not composite can i still connect my green blue cables to make my wii work
I have a red,green,blue female and a yellow composite plus a 4 pin s video cord the I am looking to replace because pins are b
I have an element smart tv. How do I hook up a cable box to it
My tv has 2 inputs - video1 is the yellow-white-red while video2 has green-blue-red-white-red. I plugged in my cable box in
How to connect a , red, blue, green cables to a yellow, white , red
Please help! The component cable from the Bose is red blue and green but the lg tv only has yellow and green on the av in as a
How do I connect DISH Satellite box and VCR with only white, red and yellow cables to new HDTV with only red,blue and green pl
5.1 surround from one 3.5mm jack ? MS 6015
How to hook up a DVD player to a Time Warner cable box
With component video cables screen is all red

ASK THE COMMUNITY