How do I hook up Yamaha RX-V1300 receiver to wireless speakers?

Tony1960

Prominent
Jul 16, 2017
I have an older Yamaha RX-V1300 receiver that I am currently using for my surround sound system and I want to connect some outdoor wireless speakers to it to play music from the tuner. Can I hook up Yamaha RX-V1300 receiver to wireless speakers?

Solution
Your receiver has record outputs for the VCR inputs. Those are fixed level and are not affected by the main volume control so you don't have to have the surround sound system volume up.
You would connect a bluetooth transmitter to either of those outputs. If you want to connect two speakers then you need one that will pair with 2 speakers. If you want more than two then you will need to use JBL speakers that support Connect+ which allows an unlimited number of speakers to be paired with one source.
Your receiver has record outputs for the VCR inputs. Those are fixed level and are not affected by the main volume control so you don't have to have the surround sound system volume up.
You would connect a bluetooth transmitter to either of those outputs. If you want to connect two speakers then you need one that will pair with 2 speakers. If you want more than two then you will need to use JBL speakers that support Connect+ which allows an unlimited number of speakers to be paired with one source.

Solution