How do I listen wirelessly over headphone to my newly purchased VU 40 inch basic HD led TV (not smart)?

sunandoghosh

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2005
How do I listen wirelessly over headphone to my newly purchased VU 40 inch basic HD led TV (not smart)?

Basically I have purchased new led TV vu 40 Inch from flipkart. All I want is to be able to hear wirelessly on headphones from this so that others are not disturbed by sound.

I have
Been reading but confused as it seems we have many options like RF IR BLUETOOTH and then analog digital coaxial audio output. Pls help as i mm. Not getting technically which is right way and what to purchase to listen. Also if two people could listen wirelessly same time that's greatgreat.

Exact model I purchased:

40D6575 LINK below

Vu 102cm (40) Full HD LED TV

Buy Vu 102cm (40) Full HD LED TV Online with BBD Offers! at best Prices In India

Also it seems only one headphone can connect to this device wirelessly. Any option for multiple headphones being connected to same device over Bluetooth.

I was also not sure but which one is superior RF or Bluetooth in terms of quality ease etc.Any suggestions there.

Kindly revert.

Your TV seems to only have analog headphone out so you can connect the transmitter there. There are bluetooth transmitters that will pair with 2 pair of headphones.
http://www.avantree.com/product-bluetooth-audio-transmitter-avantree-priva-1062.html
The advantage of bluetooth is that you can use any BT headphone, even different brands. An RF headphone will be different from maker to maker so you can't mix brands but more than one pair should work from the same transmitter since there is no pairing. Which is better will vary. If the RF headphone is well designed it will have more range and make a more reliable connection. More expensive probably.

Your TV seems to only have analog headphone out so you can connect the transmitter there. There are bluetooth transmitters that will pair with 2 pair of headphones.
http://www.avantree.com/product-bluetooth-audio-transmitter-avantree-priva-1062.html
The advantage of bluetooth is that you can use any BT headphone, even different brands. An RF headphone will be different from maker to maker so you can't mix brands but more than one pair should work from the same transmitter since there is no pairing. Which is better will vary. If the RF headphone is well designed it will have more range and make a more reliable connection. More expensive probably.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
abdabra Audio 4
diesel888 Audio 1
B Audio 3
R Audio 8
J Audio 3
S Audio 4
J Audio 40
S Audio 3
W Audio 4
K Audio 1
F Audio 3