how do i move apps on a alcatel fierce 4 to sd card

Solution
That phone should be running "Marshmallow" which means it should have the option to make the change. That said, this doesn't mean that the manufacturer hasn't restricted that option on the phone. Sadly they do that sometimes. The instructions on how to make the change for a phone running "Marshmallow" are below.

How to turn external SD card into internal storage on "Marshmallow".

NOTE: Please be sure you start with a blank SD card. It needs to be blank because when the card is converted to "Internal" storage, it will be formatted (wiped) and encoded (making the cards data only readable by that device).

1. Go to device “Settings”, then select “Storage”.
2. Select your "SD Card", then tap the “three-dot menu“ (top-right), now select...
That phone should be running "Marshmallow" which means it should have the option to make the change. That said, this doesn't mean that the manufacturer hasn't restricted that option on the phone. Sadly they do that sometimes. The instructions on how to make the change for a phone running "Marshmallow" are below.

How to turn external SD card into internal storage on "Marshmallow".

NOTE: Please be sure you start with a blank SD card. It needs to be blank because when the card is converted to "Internal" storage, it will be formatted (wiped) and encoded (making the cards data only readable by that device).

1. Go to device “Settings”, then select “Storage”.
2. Select your "SD Card", then tap the “three-dot menu“ (top-right), now select “Settings” from in there.
3. Now select “Format as internal”, and then “Erase & Format”.
4. Your SD Card will now be formatted as internal storage.
5. Reboot your phone.

NOTE: If you don't reboot the phone, many things may not work correctly, so make sure you do.

Solution

SSWARM

Prominent
Jul 24, 2017
my older model ran uber and amazon flex etc. is there a way to move them. to the 64 ultra sd card? they are hogs. only 8 gigs left and i have not even used it. manually moved some .thank you