how do i move apps to sd in my htc 816G

Solution
Hi,

You can try this step. Let me know if it worked. Thanks!

Move Apps to SD Card Using Application Manager
Navigate to settings on your phone.You can find the settings menu in the app drawer.
2. Tap Application Manager.
3. Select an app you want to move to the microSD card.
4. Tap the Move to SD Card button. If you don't see a Move to SD Card button, the app cannot be moved. Most preloaded apps cannot be moved to an SD card. If you don't see Move to SD Card buttons on any apps, your device may not support this feature at all.
If you wish to move an app back to the internal memory, hit the "Move to device storage" button.

alxmrn

Estimable
Sep 28, 2015
Hi,

You can try this step. Let me know if it worked. Thanks!

Move Apps to SD Card Using Application Manager
Navigate to settings on your phone.You can find the settings menu in the app drawer.
2. Tap Application Manager.
3. Select an app you want to move to the microSD card.
4. Tap the Move to SD Card button. If you don't see a Move to SD Card button, the app cannot be moved. Most preloaded apps cannot be moved to an SD card. If you don't see Move to SD Card buttons on any apps, your device may not support this feature at all.
If you wish to move an app back to the internal memory, hit the "Move to device storage" button.

Solution

Lindsay38

Commendable
Mar 17, 2016
Hi... I did exactly that as far as transferring apps from internal to SD on my HTC and most of them I could move but once I moved them it said SD external but disabled underneath it but it still seems like the apps were there as far as my keyboards etc.. they also they move to SD external but I'm just wondering if it disable them all together or if it just means disabled from internal so I'm not exactly sure what that means does it mean disabled from internal storage or disabled altogether so after moving all of the ones capable of moving to SD I decided to move back to internal thinking it disabled the apps. Am I supposed to change the card to internal storage ? In this type of situation I did read something about that . But the fact that it gave me the option on most of the apps and let me move it makes me think it moved properly except for the disabled located underneath Any knowledge on this do I need to worry about it saying disabled under SD. I'm thinking since it gave me the option to move it it should be fine but when it said disabled underneath it kind of threw me off

TRENDING THREADS