How do I put apps like Google Earth etc onto my new SD card. SAMSUNG GALAXY S T-800?

Oberone

Commendable
Nov 11, 2016
I have a new Galaxy S T-800. Can someone PLEASE TELL ME IN ENGLISH ( I MEAN FOR DUMMIES LIKE ME) how to transfer Applications onto a new SD card? Thanks in advance.:pt1cable:

Solution
Well, on that device you really can't, as it is running a version of Android that is older (KitKat). However, if you can upgrade the OS to Android "Marshmallow" then you 'may' be able to make the change. The other issue is if the manufacturer has restricted this option or not. They do that sometimes. First you need to upgrade to "Marshmallow" then try the following...

How to turn external SD card into internal storage on "Marshmallow".

NOTE: Please be sure you start with a blank SD card. It needs to be blank because when the card is converted to "Internal" storage, it will be formatted (wiped) and encoded (making the cards data only readable by that device).

1. Go to device “Settings”, then select “Storage”.
2. Select your "SD...
Well, on that device you really can't, as it is running a version of Android that is older (KitKat). However, if you can upgrade the OS to Android "Marshmallow" then you 'may' be able to make the change. The other issue is if the manufacturer has restricted this option or not. They do that sometimes. First you need to upgrade to "Marshmallow" then try the following...

How to turn external SD card into internal storage on "Marshmallow".

NOTE: Please be sure you start with a blank SD card. It needs to be blank because when the card is converted to "Internal" storage, it will be formatted (wiped) and encoded (making the cards data only readable by that device).

1. Go to device “Settings”, then select “Storage”.
2. Select your "SD Card", then tap the “three-dot menu“ (top-right), now select “Settings” from in there.
3. Now select “Format as internal”, and then “Erase & Format”.
4. Your SD Card will now be formatted as internal storage.
5. Reboot your tablet.

NOTE: If you don't reboot the tablet, many things may not work correctly, so make sure you do.

Solution