How do i restore images from a corrupted USB?

Aug 6, 2018
So after a deep scan and backup software job, all the files from the USB are on the PC, but the images are damaged and weird.

The thumbnails from these .JPGs look fine, but when opening with Windows Photo Viewer (Windows 7) it looks corrupted or cut. Viewing them with IrfanView doesnt seem to work so far, its thumnails AND actual images look both bad, as opposed to WPV Its the reverse problem that most people seem to comment on , where its the thumbnail looking like crap.

Aug 6, 2018
Except a program just did that for some images, but not all of them. Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair for example tends to lower the resolution of the images and in worst cases it lowers it to an absurd degree, but it counts as restoring them. Of course, since i want a more ideal solution i will keep asking here.

Aug 6, 2018
Except the resulting restoration doesn't look as small as a thumbnail, only on some rare cases. Which means that it solves 90% of the problem but i still have to deal with fixing those with another program so it doesn't end up AS thumbnail quality.