Solved! How do I set my standby timer from a few seconds to ten min so it won't go dark

Go into "Settings" and then "Display". The sleep option should be in there. Then just change it to the amount of time you want it to stay lit.

But, a word of warning... The longer you leave it on, the faster your battery will drain. So I would really suggest only setting it for longer times when you are actually needing it to be longer. Then go back into "Settings" and change it to a shorter time frame (15 or 30 seconds) when you don't need it to stay on. Also remember that many apps, as long as you are actively using them/touching the screen will keep the display active, without changing the sleep time.

Go into "Settings" and then "Display". The sleep option should be in there. Then just change it to the amount of time you want it to stay lit.

But, a word of warning... The longer you leave it on, the faster your battery will drain. So I would really suggest only setting it for longer times when you are actually needing it to be longer. Then go back into "Settings" and change it to a shorter time frame (15 or 30 seconds) when you don't need it to stay on. Also remember that many apps, as long as you are actively using them/touching the screen will keep the display active, without changing the sleep time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
V Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
1 Android Tablets 4
W Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 3
A Android Tablets 2
L Android Tablets 2
D Android Tablets 3
Similar threads
Question No Command error screen disappeares after few seconds, tablet goes in boot loop again, can't access recovery mode, ODIN fails
Solved! Lenovo android tablet will play you tube video for a few seconds then spins same with Pluto TV and tubi movie app. Date and t
Solved! My volume stopped this is second tablet that this happened to both voyager
Solved! After power on, my galaxy tab s 10.5 freezes 10 seconds after any function; meaning, accessing contacts, google, video prime,
Samsung 10.5 Tab S tablet was on screen went black and it comes on with other grain for a second every 2 to 3 minutes
tried taking the I've tried taking the battery out I've tried the 20 seconds thing and still get just a back light flash twic
My new tablet screen goes black within seconds of no activity by me, and must be unlocked
Impossible to connect to wifi for over ten seconds
My Nextbook 10 keeps shutting off not 2 seconds after I push power what is wrong
Lenovo tablet It turns on for a few seconds and then immediately shuts down
I have a nextbook flexx 11 and it wont charge ive only had it a month and this is the second one ive bought
Screen black out after seconds
My tablet don't turn of, after I turn of it comes on in seconds and than keep on going of and on by itself,so you can't use it
Came home from work to find FBI virus on my Samsung tablet. Wont power off. Tried holding on/off button for ten seconds, holdi
My next book ares 10a tablet won't connect to wifi. It says saved, and every 20 seconds or so it says "connected, no internet"
my umi super will not charge red light on for about 4 seconds will not switch on as well
my Samsung galaxy tab 2 keep turning off and on every second it won't stay on. what to do?
My samsung galaxy tab A 9.7 has frozen Ina single screen and I've tried the method where I hold the power button for 10 second
my samsung tab model T705 is not switching on even pressing the power button for 10 seconds

ASK THE COMMUNITY