Question How do I Set Up Home Theatre using LG OLED TV, BENQ TK800M Projector, Sony BR Player and JBL 5.1

Jan 3, 2020
I have LG OLED TV, BENQ TK800M Projector and Screen, Sony BR Player (4k, 3D) and JBL 5.1.
How do I connect Audio cables between them to be able to enjoy entertainment uninterrupted between using diff sources like Projector / TV or BR player thru my JBL 5.1.

These are some of my requirement.
  1. I will connect external Hard Drive to BR Player or stream from BR Player using FireStick or In Built App to be able to watch on Projector Screen thru Projector.
  2. Watch TV and audio output to JBL 5.1.
  3. Connect XBOX or PS (Yet to purchase) and play on TV or Projector.
Its new for me and appreciate if you can provide instructions in detail.
I am not sure if I need A/V Receiver. I am trying to avoid this and use with what I have.

You don't mention
  1. The model of the JBL 5.1? What inputs and outputs (if any) does it have?
  2. Do you want to watch different content at the same time on the TV and projector?
Your answer to these questions will determine what type of HDMI input selector you need. A matrix selector will give you the most flexibility and allow number 2.
If the 5.1 has an optical input you will need the HDMI selector to have an optical audio output.
Check the BD player manual. You may not be able to connect a Firestick to the USB Port. If not then you would connect it to the HDMI selector directly.
Figure out the number of inputs it should have. You would need at least two HDMI outputs but you might need three if the 5.1 has an actual HDMI input (not HDMI-ARC).

Jan 3, 2020
You don't mention
  1. The model of the JBL 5.1? What inputs and outputs (if any) does it have?
  2. Do you want to watch different content at the same time on the TV and projector?
Your answer to these questions will determine what type of HDMI input selector you need. A matrix selector will give you the most flexibility and allow number 2.
If the 5.1 has an optical input you will need the HDMI selector to have an optical audio output.
Check the BD player manual. You may not be able to connect a Firestick to the USB Port. If not then you would connect it to the HDMI selector directly.
Figure out the number of inputs it should have. You would need at least two HDMI outputs but you might need three if the 5.1 has an actual HDMI input (not HDMI-ARC).

JBL 5.1
https://in.jbl.com/JBL+Bar+5.1.html

Below are I/P and O/P.
JBL 5.1 Audio inputs : 1 Analog, 1 Optical, Bluetooth.
HDMI Video Inputs : 3
HDMI Video Output (with ARC) : 1
HDMI HDCP Version : 2.2

I will watch only one content on TV or projector at any point of time. But intent is to have best Audio / Video viewing (4K, 3D) quality without changing / plugging cables.