How do I set up the default location of downloads to external SD on my elecost tablet?

hang-the-9

Titan
You probably can't, cheaper devices and those on older Android versions don't have the option to format SD as internal storage. You should be able to move files there manually when you download them with File Manager and set the Photo and Video apps to use the card for saving to.

hang-the-9

Titan
You probably can't, cheaper devices and those on older Android versions don't have the option to format SD as internal storage. You should be able to move files there manually when you download them with File Manager and set the Photo and Video apps to use the card for saving to.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Android Tablets 1
Y Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 3
P Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 9
S Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 3
C Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 9
A Android Tablets 16
Similar threads
how to set sd crd as default location when downloading copies of dvds
How to set default download location to external sd card on samsung galaxy tab a6
How to set default download location to external SD card on Lepan mini? (Android 4.2.2)
How can I set default download location to sd card on Kurio Tab II?
how to change the default location of playstore downloads to sd card?
how to set default download location to external sd card on samsung galaxy tab a
how to set the default download location to my sd card on a LG G Pad F 8.0 2nd Gen
How do i set up default location of all downloads to sd card for samsung galaxy tab SM T116
How can I make and SD card the default storage and download location on Android Marshmallow (ver. 6.0.1)?
set APPS default download location to sd on Android XGODY 10.1" TABLET
how to set default storage location for downloads in android tablet
How can i set default download location to external SD card on my Samsung Tablet E?
Can I set the default download location to an SD card in Android 4.4.2
How to set default download location to external sd card on samsung galaxy sol
How do I set the default download location to my SD card on a LG Optimus L9 P769?
How do I set the default location for downloads for Samsung NOOK Tab4 7.0?
How to set default download location to external we card on Samsung tab 4 10.1
How can i set the default download location to my sd card. I have a Galaxy note 10.1
How do i set default app download location to sd card on a Galaxy Tab A?
How to set the default location of downloads to external SD card on Samsung Tab 4

ASK THE COMMUNITY