how do i transfer music from my internal storage to the sd card

Solution

Go to your app store and download google drive. Then go to your your download folder and open your mp3 music files and click share then select all the files you want to move then share yhem to the drive app. Now everything you shared to your drive app can be accessed anywhere with any device by logging into google.

kennyprejr

Estimable
Mar 10, 2015

Go to your app store and download google drive. Then go to your your download folder and open your mp3 music files and click share then select all the files you want to move then share yhem to the drive app. Now everything you shared to your drive app can be accessed anywhere with any device by logging into google.

Solution

Damodee

Estimable
Nov 28, 2015
I have an LG G4. I created a music file directly onto my sd card and then uploaded my music files only to find that some of them wouldn't play. This was strange as the same files had been uploaded to the google play music app and when I was streaming them they were playing fine. To double check if it was a file or sd card issue I uploaded the same files to my internal storage and they worked fine, so the files were fine. I then created another music file, inside the "LGBackup" file on the sd card using the G4's file manager app. Then I uploaded the previously none working flies and so far all seems to be working fine.

AndroidAl

Estimable
Jul 6, 2015
I usually use my old favorite file handler, Total Commander, although in Android (tablets anyway), it is a bit cumbersome compared to the PC version, on a cellphone it's near impossible with the small screen, and most men don't have the ideal fingers size for such a small precise operation,, I certainly don't. I just bought a new Samsung phone the other day and spent a lot of time setting it up and TC is not the ideal file handler for this sized screen. "My Files" was on it already and proved very helpful (Android 5.11). I like it,, and it found and moved all my pics etc, after a bit of searching...

You need a file handler. The simpler the better imho, but I also use the most complex ones to do more specialized jobs such as 'ES File Browser'...You need a file handler...

Al

Roger_50

Prominent
Jun 26, 2017

Roger_50

Prominent
Jun 26, 2017
The hard part i's learning how to operate Google drive, for me anyway/ Google stopped people from transferring music from your one device to anothehttps://support.sprint.com/support/tutorial/Transfer-files-with-your-computer-Samsung-Galaxy-Grand-Primetrade/WScenario_542_60336_771_en_374-dvc9060001prdr ext. SD card,

Mar 31, 2018
what if I already own the music in mp3 format and have it on an external hard drive? I'm a dj and want to use a lenovo 10 tablet to plug directly into a pwered speaker and play wedding processional/recessional music