how do I transfer the contents of my sd card onto my computer and then transferred off of my computer onto my phone

KILO74

Estimable
Jan 5, 2015
I don't know how to load the contents of my sd card such as my pictures my music in any of my files onto my new S 5

Solution
hy no need to worry
there is even a time when i was like you ,but eventually you will learn
First get an adapter means a usb drive which will allow your sd to get connected with a pc or laptop via usb port
then put the sd in usb adapter's slot and insert in the usb port in pc/lapto[
as you connect it a display window will appear showing your memory card
now select open files to view
now select all files on memory card by holding Ctrl+A and right click on them, click on Cut, and paste then in the folder you want

Now if you want to copy them to your phone then you gonna need a usb cable attach one side of cable to your phone and the other to your pc ,now wait for some time when you will see your phone memory on pc just select the files...

sougo

Estimable
Jan 1, 2015
hy no need to worry
there is even a time when i was like you ,but eventually you will learn
First get an adapter means a usb drive which will allow your sd to get connected with a pc or laptop via usb port
then put the sd in usb adapter's slot and insert in the usb port in pc/lapto[
as you connect it a display window will appear showing your memory card
now select open files to view
now select all files on memory card by holding Ctrl+A and right click on them, click on Cut, and paste then in the folder you want

Now if you want to copy them to your phone then you gonna need a usb cable attach one side of cable to your phone and the other to your pc ,now wait for some time when you will see your phone memory on pc just select the files you want,right click on them ,then select cut and paste them in your phone memory

Hope it helped you :)

Solution