How do I watch one dvd on 2different DVD players RCA DRC72989de

Jul 20, 2018
I have a RCA duel DVDs player and cannot get it to play one DVDs on both players. How do I get this to work? It does not have 3 holes and it did not come with a cord with the red, white, or yellow jacks.

Solution
If there is no way to connect them they can't play the same disc even though the description does say you can. Other model RCA dual screen setup seem to have one DVD and remote with the second screen connecting to the first. Yours has a DVD and remote for each screen.
Other RCA models do have AV output and input so the 2nd monitor can connect to the DVD/display.
Jul 20, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from alysonmuckleroy : "Mobile DVDs player"

How do I play 1 DVDs on my duel mobile RCA DVDs player that does not have the cord or hoes for a cord that has yellow, red, or white outlets.

If there is no way to connect them they can't play the same disc even though the description does say you can. Other model RCA dual screen setup seem to have one DVD and remote with the second screen connecting to the first. Yours has a DVD and remote for each screen.
Other RCA models do have AV output and input so the 2nd monitor can connect to the DVD/display.

Solution